Pet Grooming for Dogs & Cats in Hyde Park, IL
Hyde Park Animal Hospital offers complete pet grooming for dogs and cats, courtesy of professional groomer Cindy Burns. While regular grooming certainly helps to maintain your pet's coat and tidy up their appearance, its most important benefit is improving their health and hygiene. Dogs and cats have some self-grooming abilities, but they can't brush their own coats or scrub away accumulated dirt, oil, hair, and skin cells. With our professional grooming services, we can keep healthy pets clean and reduce itching, irritation, and infection in pets with chronic skin conditions.
(complete every 6 months)
(complete every visit)
Our Grooming Services for Dogs & Cats
Cindy has been grooming pets in Hyde Park for years, and we're happy to have her on our team. By appointment, she can provide these services:
- Full-service bath
- Full-service grooming
- Nail trim
- Ear cleaning
- Brush and blow dry
- Breed standard haircut (dogs and cats)
- Shave down
Appointments are necessary for our groomer to give your pet the most stress-free experience possible. You can also request a consultation with Cindy to discuss your pet's grooming needs and receive an exact quote for her services.
Requirements for Our Grooming Facility
For the safety of our other grooming guests, we ask that you have your pet up-to-date on their vaccinations:
- Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella vaccinations
- Negative stool sample within the last year
- Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations
- Negative stool sample within the year
If your pet isn't up-to-date, please let us know and schedule an appointment. If your pet is not a patient with us, please provide their vaccinations records as proof that they are up-to-date.
How Routine Grooming Makes Dogs & Cats Healthier
Cleanliness goes hand in hand with healthfulness. Routine pet grooming can:
- Prevent painful fur matting
- Keep your pet's coat shiny and healthy
- Prevent the buildup of dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and even parasites
- Strengthen your pet's skin barrier
- Improve foot posture and gait
- Help your pet feel more comfortable with being handled
- Aid us in treating parasites and various skin conditions
- Greatly improve your pet's comfort level
To request a consultation with Cindy or book your pet's grooming appointment, please call (773) 324-4484!