A Daily Dose of Fun at Dog Daycare in Hyde Park, IL
Hyde Park Animal Hospital offers dog daycare for pups of all shapes and sizes! When your pet has energy to burn, it can be difficult to fulfill their needs—especially if you have a busy day of work ahead. That’s why we’re excited to give your companions the chance to run, play, and relax in a secure, friendly environment with their fellow canines. Our goal is to send your pet home tired—and happy!
(complete every 6 months)
What to Expect at Dog Daycare
Our daycare guests are given plenty of time to play, socialize, and rest as needed for an enjoyable experience. At our daycare center, we offer:
- An expansive play space where dogs have lots of room to exercise
- Continuous staff supervision
- Regular playgroup sessions
- Periods of relaxation between play sessions so pets can relax
- A sparkling clean facility to maximize health and safety
- An outdoor play yard complete with dog-friendly turf and a small wading pool for hot, sunny days
What You Should Bring with Your Pet
Help us make your pet’s daycare experience great. Please bring the following items when you drop them off:
- Their food, which should be stored in a sealed container or Ziploc bag. Make sure to write your pet’s name on the container in permanent marker and include feeding instructions.
- A toy your pet loves—but no bedding or blankets, please!
- Their medications, which should come in their original containers and include clear instructions for dispensation.
Dog Daycare Prerequisites
Before you can enroll your pet into our daycare program, we will need for them to undergo a temperament assessment at least a week in advance of their first visit. We want all of our guests to have fun and feel secure during their time with us, and we understand that some dogs do not socialize as well as others. Keeping your dog and others safe is our foremost responsibility.
Additionally, we need pets to be healthy. Our health requirements include:
Find Out More
Hyde Park Animal Hospital offers half-day and full-day sessions. For details regarding our daycare schedule or any questions, please call (773) 324-4484! Daycare is not offered on Sundays or any major holidays, and for your pet’s first couple of daycare sessions, we recommend starting small. Register your pet for 4-hour or shorter sessions to start with so they can get used to the change of scenery. You are also welcome to take a quick tour of our daycare center if you’re interested!